Designing a website which accurately reflects your business is a critical step that can’t be overlooked. Your website is often the first impression the world has with your company or organization. What does your website say about your organization’s digital presence? What does it say about your brand? Does it properly convey your identity?
In designing your site, the first step we’ll take is to learn about your business. Examples of what we’ll want to learn from you:
- What are the business goals?
- Who is your target audience?
- Who are your competitors?
- Are you looking to increase sales?
- Is your primary goal content awareness?
- Other websites you’d like to emulate?
- What messaging are you presenting?
- What’s your budget?
- Does your imagery align with your brand identity?