We Design Websites
There’s a lot that goes into good designing beyond just quality code. The site must combine clean aesthetics with a smart user-experience. It should have solid features providing your audience with an appropriate interface. The design should be done using both mobile and desktop experiences in parallel.
In a collaborative effort, we’ll take your ideas and combine those concepts with our experience in site design. The result will be an accurate digital representation of your company, organization or business. We’ll create a powerful conversion tool which will allow you to better connect with your customers or community.
In addition – we’ll provide you with an easy-to-use CMS (Content Management System) on the backend. This will allow you to effectively complete basic websites updates on your own. Saving you time and money!
Website design is more than just putting together a few pages of content. Proper design takes into account the business, branding, customers and desired goals. Designing a website which accurately reflects your business is a critical step that can’t be overlooked. Your website is often the first impression the world has with your company or organization. What does your website say about your organization’s digital presence? What does it say about your brand? Does it properly convey your identity?
In designing your site, the first step we’ll take is to learn about your business. Examples of what we’ll want to learn from you:
- What are the business goals?
- Who is your target audience?
- Who are your competitors?
- Are you looking to increase sales?
- Is your primary goal content awareness?
- Other websites you’d like to emulate?
- What messaging are you presenting?
- What’s your budget?
- Does your imagery align with your brand identity?
We Design Websites For
- Health Professionals
- Community Organizations
- Small Businesses
- Mid-size Businesses
- Brochure Sites
- Event Promoters
Here at C Dev you can expect:
- A clean and professional design reflecting your brand and messaging
- Clear and easy to follow navigation
- SEO optimization wherever we can
- Speedy load times
- Backend content management that is easy to understand
- Website scalability for future growth
- Cross-browser compatibility